We carefully manage our resources, aiming to maximise efficiency whilst reducing our environmental impact, in order to create added value for our stakeholders and the communities where we operate.
We create value
According to the findings of a research carried out in 2015 by SDA Bocconi School of Management, we are an engine of both direct and indirect employment, and of wealth: our activities create an added value, with a relevant economic impact for the Country, as our 157,000 customers refresh approximately 60 million potential consumers.
- 26,000 jobs indirectly created
- €815m resources generated in the Italian economic system
- 0.05% of national GDP
We share value
The value generated by Coca‑Cola's activities is distributed amongst all the stakeholders.
- We have business relations with more than 1,000 local suppliers (64 percent in Northern Italy and 36 percent in the Center-South).
- Our business has an indirect impact on employment of about 26,000 jobs, on whose income depend approximately 70,000 people.
- We work with 157,000 customers and trade partners by developing their business, winning together with them.
As our social responsibility and sustainability reports testify, Coca‑Cola HBC Italia is also strongly rooted and very active in the communities in which it operates.
Social responsibility and sustainability are integral parts of the way we do business: in particular, we promote initiatives to protect the environment and improve the quality of life of local communities with the same conscientiousness and enthusiasm that we apply to any other business area.